YMCA Summer Camp is all about learning new skills, making new friends, developing character and creating life-long, fun-filled memories! Here at the ACYMCA, we offer three Summer Camp options:
- Camp Horizons is located at the ACYMCA. This camp is for rising Kindergartners through 5th graders. A typical day at Horizons includes sports in the gym, arts, and crafts, swimming in our indoor pool, outdoor play at the city park and more.
- Camp Frontier is located in Snow Camp. This camp is for rising 1st - rising 8th graders. This is a more traditional outdoor camp, with activities including horseback riding, canoeing, hiking trails, swimming in the outdoor pool, archery, fishing, tennis, art and crafts, sports and more.
- LIT (Leaders in Training Program). This program is for teenagers (rising 9th grade and 10th graders) and is designed to provide opportunities to develop and sharpen leadership skills. This is a perfect opportunity to grow as a leader, observe counselors, work with children, and become exposed to employment for the first time.
Online registration is not available for Y Summer Camps, but we encourage you to print the available summer camp documents below:
- 2020 Camp Flyer
- 2020 Camp Parent Handbook
- 2020 Camp Registration Form
- 2020 Camp LIT Application
- Summer Camp Employment Application
Please bring your completed registration form to the Member Services Desk and they will be happy to get your child registered. Y Summer Camps are offered in one-week sessions. You can register for all summer or simply choose the session dates you need. Thank you for choosing the Y for your summer child care needs! For more information, please email Ally.