Welcome to our Y! Now that you are a member of the Y family, here are a few things to help you get the most of your experience:
- Get a tour (if you haven't had one yet). We're always ready and willing to help you get familiar with our Y facility, programs and services, and to help you meet the people who will help you transform your life.
- Stop by our front desk and schedule a FREE wellness orientation to identify your goals and create a plan tailored just for you.
- Find a fitness partner that will push you, boost your confidence, and make exercising more fun! Anyone in the community that is interested in becoming a Y Member can obtain a free guest pass from our front desk (limitations may apply).
- Get connected and stay informed. Provide us with your email address in order to receive emils filled with upcoming events, spotlights, devotionals, and so much more.
- Follow us on Social Media. Be sure to like our Facebook page, then follow us on Instagram and Twitter to stay informed and engaged! We post inspirational quotes, historical facts about the Y, spotlights on Members and Employees, giveaways for our Members, and more!
For more information, please contact our Membership Director, Kyle Wisner.