The YMCA offers you the opportunity to find meaningful work that offers rich rewards, including flexible hours and competitive pay! Join us to build a better future for both yourself and your community. Our current job openings include:
- After-School Counselors for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Bus Drivers (CDL Required) Hours: 2 PM - 4 PM
- Member Services Representative (Afternoons/Evenings and rotating weekends)
- Child Watch Attendant (4 PM - 7:30 PM Monday - Thursday)
- Janitorial Staff - Hiring part-time staff to help maintain the cleanliness of our facility; this may include but is not limited to vacuuming, mopping, sanitizing restrooms and showers, cleaning mirrors, and taking out trash.
- Lifeguards – Looking for Lifeguards to work during all hours of operation; flexible hours and competitive pay
- Competitive Swim Coach - Looking for a part-time Age Group Swim Coach; late afternoon/evening hours
Individuals interested in applying to work for our Y may complete our Employment Application and return the application to our YMCA Welcome Desk. For questions, please email Patricia. For a list of additional employment opportunities, please visit the YMCA Nationwide Vacancy List.