The YMCA offers you the opportunity to find meaningful work that offers rich rewards, including flexible hours and competitive pay! Join us to build a better future for both yourself and your community. Our current job openings include:
- Personal Trainers - Click here for flyer!
- Summer Camp Counselors - Clicker here for flyer!
- Bus Drivers -Looking for bus drivers to drive for our after school program; hours are from 2p-4p Monday - Friday; competitive pay; CDL required
- Maintenance Staff - Looking for part time staff to help maintain our facility and to do minor repairs and upkeep to our facility/ flexible hours
- Lifeguards – Looking for Lifeguards to work during all hours of operation; flexible hours and competitive pay
Member Services Staff – Looking for friendly staff with excellent customer service skills to work at our front desk greeting customers; assisting members and participants with registration and answering questions; evening and rotating weekend hours required.
Individuals interested in applying to work for our Y may complete our Employment Application and return the application to our YMCA Welcome Desk. For questions, please email Patricia. For a list of additional employment opportunities, please visit the YMCA Nationwide Vacancy List.