Youth Swim Lessons
New this Year – Can’t make the 2x week – sign up for our 1 day a week classes, same night for 8 weeks
These classes run Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 6:20 – 6:50 for 8 weeks. These are available: January 4th – Feb. 25th & April 17th – June 9th
Through our Swim Lesson Program, children build their self-confidence through learning the necessary skills to be safe in and around the water for a lifetime. David McDevitt will lead our Swim Lesson Program, bringing over 30 years of teaching the art of swimming to beginners up to NCAA National Champions. We will be using a progressive style of teaching, where your child will advance through the program at their rate of development. At the Y, we believe swimming is a life skill as well as great exercise for all ages.
Simple and easy to follow
– Step by Step Approach…each level builds off skills learned in previous levels
– Better Ratios!
– Immediate Advancement! Once a swimmer completes the advancement goals for a given level, they will immediately pass to the next level
– Great Awards! Each swimmer in our program receives a certification which describes our program and on which they can track their progress. When they complete a level, they will receive a Hurricanes stick to mark their advancement
– Created by swim coaches…teaching the proper and most efficient way to learn to swim
Group lessons and times not convenient for your schedule? Then BUILD YOUR OWN!
Recruit 3-5 children of SIMILAR SWIMMING ABILITY
Contact David McDevitt to schedule times
- Class times will be arranged to fit your schedule
- Eight 30-minute swim lessons will be provided
- Cost: Members: $44.00, Program Participants $88.00
Private Swim Lessons are also available for $125.00 for five 30-minute sessions. Contact David McDevitt for more information.